Luke

[Released] Upcoming features in 1.19

@Luke, this is regarding to able to select all with transfer. So I know that if we transfer all at once it will most likely result in a ban. How about we can select all and transfer but the bot itself should have a window pop up to confirm for each Pokémon to be transfer. *Note* we can keep clicking in one place instead of moving the mouse back and forth. LAZY BOTTER FTW

@marryme, its implemented in the bot already, even though its a bit different the pokeset max poke feature is kinda the same.

Although i see the point of having to just click one button and then the bot instantly starting to transfer all those pokemon's. I would like to see a function myself where you can actually make the bot transfer pokemon when it's at an X(adjustable) amount of pokemon in the bag, for example at 290. @Luke, this would be do-able for the bot, right?

Hey @Luke

I'm new to Crazybot, thanks to you and your team for all the amzing work you do.
About a year ago when I was still botting a lot, we used to have a feature that allowed us to rename our pokemon and then also add the IV to the name automatically, so that when we went back to play the game legitly on our phones, I would be able to tell what IV certain pokemon were at. 

Any plans on doing something similar in the future? 

Many Thanks

• Like 1

1.19.7.1 released

• Add Crazy Mode for fast leveling. It's 3 times XP, but use at your own risk.
  • Auto scan Shiny/Costume Pokemon then add to favorite list to avoid transfer.
  • Optimization for hard ban and shadow ban.
  • Disabled duration to catch next Pokemon as default.

CrazyMode.png.1309d96caf3b9f07807e22085398b5d7.png

CrazyMode.jpg

@Luke can you check the auto shiny favorite feature.  For some reason, the latest version auto unfavorites the shiny pokemon after login.

7 hours ago, Avalon said:

My god this is crazy for sure. Please let us know if anyone receives a ban. :D

With the proper settings, I don't think it'll be high risk at all.  It's fairly simple to avoid bans if people understand the game mechanics.

9 minutes ago, TMystic456789 said:

@Luke can you check the auto shiny favorite feature.  For some reason, the latest version auto unfavorites the shiny pokemon after login.

With the proper settings, I don't think it'll be high risk at all.  It's fairly simple to avoid bans if people understand the game mechanics.

1.19.7.3 fixed that