Sign in to follow this  
Luke

[Released] Upcoming features in 1.18

Got multiple instances updated and working great.

I did notice the level column on the Pokebank tab filters as letters instead of numbers.  Consider adding a "0" as a leading character for single digit values, or format the column as integers instead of characters.

Edited by Bullpride
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Luke said:

Not in to-do-list but will consider at the end. raid/gym battle is the only/last fun for this game, doing this feature would kill this game.

okay its fine but, can you all make pokemon can auto sign on gym if gym still have a space ?

On 9/21/2017 at 10:22 AM, Xeterus said:

Hello I love this bot.
However, I wanted to inquire whether a possibility can be created, with which I can control, which Pokemon are to be evoluted and which not?
For example evolute Pidgey and do not evolute Eevee

As of now its only possible to set a iv % or cp amount for evolve criteria , 

7 minutes ago, hindergod said:

Luke where are the new options for shinies located or is it automatic i dont see settings for it anywhere ? 

Auto favorite when you catch that. Also when would automatically avoid from transfer/evolve.

• Like 1

Just now, Luke said:

Auto favorite when you catch that. Also when would automatically avoid from transfer/evolve.

Great thanks ,

@Luke im really struggling to get pokeballs, while sniping it wont spin pokestops and if i disable all snipes it still snipes so i have to uncheck 'catch pokemon' (still snipes but way less). thats the only way to get some pokeballs... are we getting an upgrade on how bot gets pokestops in the near future?