Luke

Pokemon Go Hack - CrazyBot 1.5.8.88 VIP 2017/Mar/5

<Click to Download>

<Become VIP to Get Premium Features>

• Better support for API 0.5.7.3.
  • Device emulator to lower ban risk. (VIP only)
  • Improve anti-softban algorithm.
  • Improve egg tab UI.
  • Add Facebook like and help button.
  • Improve break-time algorithm to be more human-like.
  • Fix some incorrect data in Pokedex.
  • Fix transfer fail issue.

device.png.06e4b5209ebac1772e0cdef0653f4a22.png

Egg.png.eb31162d367d200a239a2c640c4a97f7.png

bot is down? when i try to log on its says login fail. but my account information is right. plz help me

• Like 1

oke but when will it be back on for none prem users? i just downloaded this bot for first time so i wanna see it working before i upgrade to pro

try to get it back by 24 hours, working on code patch now.

• Like 1

I hope so I downloaded it today, and signed up this looks so amazing. It is better then this Pokémon tool which doesn't have many features that I wasted 21$ on :c I'm new to using these tools. I'm not a noob though lol. Appreciate this work you've done.

6 minutes ago, nuclearmistake said:

I hope so I downloaded it today, and signed up this looks so amazing. It is better then this Pokémon tool which doesn't have many features that I wasted 21$ on :c I'm new to using these tools. I'm not a noob though lol. Appreciate this work you've done.

tks we would do our best.

• Like 1

Well it is great, I only got to bot for a day on that windows tools I mentioned /: went from lvl30 to 31, close to 32 I just want to bot the rest of the way to lvl40. I started dec17 took me this long to get here level 30 range and I was and still use pogo++. How come there's coordinates coming through for Pokémon ?do they have their logins fix from the new update?

2 hours ago, nuclearmistake said:

Well it is great, I only got to bot for a day on that windows tools I mentioned /: went from lvl30 to 31, close to 32 I just want to bot the rest of the way to lvl40. I started dec17 took me this long to get here level 30 range and I was and still use pogo++. How come there's coordinates coming through for Pokémon ?do they have their logins fix from the new update?

Be aware of that you don't have bossland api to bot till lv 40 is seeking a ban hammer.

• Like 1