Luke

Download Latest CrazyBot

19 hours ago, Luke said:

Free bot is eol'd as announce. Bossaland is needed for all bots.

http://crazybot.org/forum/announcement/10-mandatory-bossland-api-must-read-before-botting/

I just purchased your VIP 90 day and BOSSLND API key. Now, there is a bug with your BOT. It keeps using Ultraballs instead of Great balls once it runs out of normal pokeballs. Where can we change the pokeball usage settings?? It's wasting ultra balls on pidgeys...

6 minutes ago, Jerry0o8 said:

I just purchased your VIP 90 day and BOSSLND API key. Now, there is a bug with your BOT. It keeps using Ultraballs instead of Great balls once it runs out of normal pokeballs. Where can we change the pokeball usage settings?? It's wasting ultra balls on pidgeys...

In Pokeset, disable the best ball on the pokemon you prefer normal ball only.

1 hour ago, Luke said:

In Pokeset, disable the best ball on the pokemon you prefer normal ball only.

Thank you very much! Got it! Will running the bot more than 8 hours per day get you ban?

4 minutes ago, Jerry0o8 said:

Thank you very much! Got it! Will running the bot more than 8 hours per day get you ban?

Your welcome.

For ban discussion, I can't answer this sort of things. Otherwise, Niantic would change their algorithm.

Suggest you create a new account then try settings matrix. After 8 days you would get the answer yourself.

1 minute ago, Luke said:

Your welcome.

For ban discussion, I can't answer this sort of things. Otherwise, Niantic would change their algorithm.

Suggest you create a new account then try settings matrix. After 8 days you would get the answer yourself.

I understand, thank you again!!