Luke

[Released] Upcoming features in 1.19

3 minutes ago, marryme said:

you can use up to 4 accounts. 

What i did was copy and paste the bot folder and named it x1 x2 x3 x4.

open each folder and bot individually and then set your setting there.

Pff, I just buyed the 365 days membership, lol, any tips for a newbe?

5 hours ago, marryme said:

Where are you botting at? Sniping imo should be done at area where there is a lot of pokestop to reduce the problem of no pokeballs. 

@Luke, Don't do the crazy xp! You'll be doubling your pm and forum spam with impatience idiots regarding about their bans cause they can't be patience. Also, it came to my concern regarding about the "Transfer duplicated pokemon when under X CP and X IV". Is it just me or am I noticing that the bot itself will only transfer one of the other?  I really could care less about the CP of a pokemon, my main focus is IV, I would prefer 100% IV over 9000 CP cause CP you can just upgrade it yourself while IV is impossible. Do you think you could actually implement purely for IV as an option for setting? I rather transfer all pokemon that does not have X amount of IV that I want. I know you can do that at the pokeset setting but i think it should also be in the general setting; so we don't have to go through each one individually. Thanks!

1. I think no turning back for crazy xp, default is disabled.

2. For CP and IV, actually it's IV first. For example, bot would always keep higher IV. Suggest you can setup CP2000 + IV99. We would set these value to default in next release.

1 hour ago, Luke said:

1. I think no turning back for crazy xp, default is disabled.

2. For CP and IV, actually it's IV first. For example, bot would always keep higher IV. Suggest you can setup CP2000 + IV99. We would set these value to default in next release.

thanks for the tip, i wasn't aware of IV first, probably I misinterpreted the setting. I've now set CP 4000 while it was 2000 previous and IV at 100%. Lets hopefully we can see some good results after understanding the facts 

In settings.  It would be great if you turn off "Catch Pokemon" or have a checkbox to enable/disable Snipe.  Sometimes I just want to loot and can't as long as anything is check marked to snipe.

In the Pokeset tab, it would be nice to be able to have a checkbox for Evolve like there is for Transfer that would allow you to bypass the defaults set in the setting tab.  A nice to have on this tab is the ability to "check/uncheck all in each column for quick selection options.  Kinda like you have in the schedule.

I often change things in the settings tab or even in the schedule or pokeset tabs ... it would be nice to have a button to refresh the new config settings without having to wait for it to refresh itself.  An example would be checking and unchecking "Use Lucky Egg" ... it seems to take a LONG time for that to take effect.

1 hour ago, razergod said:

How can I control my character? He is just walking randomly around, can't I make a path or some points? 

For custom route feature, it's in to-do-list. Will deliver in future release.