Sign in to follow this  
Luke

[Released] Upcoming features in 1.18

1 hour ago, marryme said:

@Luke, not sure if this has been mentioned before or not but do you think it will be more useful if we can select a numbers of pokemons we want to transfer at once instead of just keep on clicking the transfer to transfer individual pokemon. 

It was in to-do-list, but we found it would increase ban risk. will check this out when we have time.

7 hours ago, marryme said:

@Luke, not sure if this has been mentioned before or not but do you think it will be more useful if we can select a numbers of pokemons we want to transfer at once instead of just keep on clicking the transfer to transfer individual pokemon. 

I find it's much faster to log in via phone/ipad and transfer all pokemon instead of through the bot.  It takes 20 seconds on the phone to transfer 100 Pokemon, but it would take the bot 15 minutes.

Hello I love this bot.
However, I wanted to inquire whether a possibility can be created, with which I can control, which Pokemon are to be evoluted and which not?
For example evolute Pidgey and do not evolute Eevee

On 2017/9/21 at 11:51 PM, Veddy said:

How much coffee money do you need to fix pinapp barry usage? :D 

We will try to bring it up in 2 or 3 weeks.

On 9/20/2017 at 10:26 PM, TMystic456789 said:

I find it's much faster to log in via phone/ipad and transfer all pokemon instead of through the bot.  It takes 20 seconds on the phone to transfer 100 Pokemon, but it would take the bot 15 minutes.

not sure if you're talking about the bot automatically doing it for itself or not but if you manually transfer the pokemons via bot, it's pretty quick to transfer all of them

3 hours ago, live said:

It would be really cool to have a remote access down the road via a app

@live, there is an app for remote access, call teamviewer. they also have an explanation on how to use it. 

here's the link.

1 hour ago, danfroz55 said:

i hope we can raid battle with crazybot.

Not in to-do-list but will consider at the end. raid/gym battle is the only/last fun for this game, doing this feature would kill this game.